UP Plus 2 3D Printer
After the success of the UP Plus 3D, this UP Plus 2 3D printer comes with more feature refinements. With innovative auto levelling platform calibration, automatic height sensor, improved spooling speed, this redesigned model uses the Melted Extrusion Modeling printing technology.
- Automatic calibration of platform levelling and nozzle height.
- Switching printing surfaces, cleaning and starting a new printing job is easy
- Easy-to-use interface; smart support creation; very portable
- Sleek design makes it easy to remove models from the build platform
- Perforation on the build platforms secures the material onto the base, which helps in safe removal from the printer.
- Automatic bed levelling system
- Used in different industries like medical, aerospace industries, science, architecture, and more.
- Smart support structures helps in printing complex, intricate models
- High print quality
The UP Box Plus is one of those few consumer 3D printers that offer a closed frame that is further competent with a system of air filtration. The best part about using this 3D printer in Australia is that it can 3D print PLA and ABS with its heated print bed. You can easily use this 3D printer with a 3D filament from any brand.
- In the case of power outage, printing is paused and resumes right from the point of interruption.
- Automatic detection of nozzle height and bed level
- Internal air filter reduces ultrafine particles volatile organic compound emitted during printing. The warm air is retained within the build chamber and reduces the risk of ABS warping.
- Interchangeable print surfaces
- Good build volume 255 x 205 x 205 mm for extra large prints
- Get accurate, detailed prototypes
- HEPA filtration reduces the environmental impact of volatile organic compound.
- Less chances of print failures as UP Box Plus detects empty spool. The printer pauses until the spool is replaced.
A glimpse into the comparison for important aspects:
|Comparison aspect||UP Plus 2 3D Printer
|Up Box Plus 3D Printer
|Materials||ABS, PLA, Bronze, PLA composites, Nylon, Conductive, Polycarbonate, ASA, PET, Flexible, Carbon Fiber and more.||PLA, ABS, Nylon, Bronze PLA, FLEX, Wood PLA, PC, ASA, Rubber/Flex, Carbon Fiber, PETG, and more.
|Connectivity||USB||USB and Wifi|
|Optimum Layer Resolution||150 Microns||50 Microns|
|Printing technology||Melted Extrusion Modelling||Fused Deposition Modelling|
|Automatic calibration||Automatic nozzle height and platform calibration||Automatic platform levelling with integrated levelling probe|
|Motion system||Linear rail||Flat bar|
We have given a basic overview of the features and highlights of both the printers. If you are still confused which would best fit your needs and budget, connect with our experts to help you better.