TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) SITE CONTENTS, OWNERSHIP, AND USE RESTRICTIONSThe material on this site is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties.Unless otherwise indicated and except for information directly from or links to third-party websites, all rights (including copyright) in all content, other material and compilations contained in, or used to create or support this site including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and navigational and other software (collectively referred to as the Contents) are owned or controlled, and are reserved by Zeal 3d Printing and it’s related companies, affiliates, licensors and licensees. We may use graphical images of your final products created using different production technologies to showcase our capabilities.
2) PROHIBITED CONDUCTYou are not authorised, without the prior written permission of Zeal 3d Printing and any other owner of rights in content that you access via the site, to reproduce, frame, download, store (in any medium), communicate, show or play in public, adapt, change, or create a derivative work from that content. No trademark (whether registered or otherwise) that is contained on this site or otherwise used by Zeal 3d Printing may be used without our prior, specific, written permission or that of the trademark owner.
3) ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATIONWe are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or outlined by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the service will be corrected. The entire quality of the finished product is not solely depend on the materials, the quality and finish of the product may vary according to design standards and complexity of the design there will be no refund if you are not satisfies with the quality
DELIVERYZeal 3d Printing will see to it that reasonable means will be exhausted to meet the shipment dates quoted, although we will not be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from delivery delays or inability to deliver. Prices quoted do not include customs duties, GST, freight or insurance. If buyer chooses to contract their own freight carrier, title and risk of loss shall pass to buyer upon pick-up of the freight carrier. In the absence of specific written instruction from the buyer, Zeal 3d Printing will select the common carrier. Buyer shall be responsible for any freight charge and any insurance charge. Buyer is responsible for lowering machine off the truck or indicating proper delivery instructions with Zeal 3d Printing. Misinformation given to Zeal 3d Printing regarding proper delivery instructions, and as a result extra shipping fees are incurred, these fees will pass on to the Buyer. If the products are shipped freight prepaid, the buyer shall pay Zeal 3d Printing the appropriate freight and insurance charges, which will be shown as separate items on the invoice. Allow 2-3 weeks from purchase date and/or check clearance to ship out product. Because 3d printing is new and additive technology 3d printing of the models may get delay due to some uncontrollable factors and nature of 3d printing which we don’t have control over There will be no refund in case of delay
DAMAGE AND SHORT SHIPMENTIn the event products are received damaged, keep all packaging material and contact both the carrier and Zeal 3d Printing in writing within THREE working days of receipt of the product. In the event Zeal 3d Printing 3d printers, and other machinery or accessories is noticeably damaged, this may include broken crating or torn wrap, the buyer MUST indicate in writing on the driver’s release records: “SHIPMENT PACKAGING IS DAMAGED, AND TIME FOR FURTHER INSPECTION OF PRODUCT WILL BE NEEDED TO FILE A CLAIM IN THE EVENT THE PRODUCT IS ALSO DAMAGED.” This will give the buyer time to unwrap or unbox the machine for inspection. The buyer should also take additional precautions by taking pictures of the noticeable damage prior to examining the machine. Signing the driver’s form without adding this statement will release the driver or the shipping company from taking responsibility for any damage caused to the machine.
PRICES, TAXES, AND PAYMENTAll prices are per unit (except where indicated) are in Australian Dollars (AUD). All prices are subject to change without notice. Taxes, such as import taxes, which is the obligation of Zeal 3d Printing to collect in connection with the sale or delivery of products described on any attachment shall be paid by buyer and will appear as separate items on the invoice unless your tax exemption certificate is on file with Zeal 3d Printing.
RETURNSAll goods sold are not returnable. Once you finalise the material and place the order there will be no cancellation or change of material
5) LIMITATION OF LIABILITYZeal 3D Printing Services will not be liable for any loss of profits, loss of income, loss of contracts, loss of data, damage, compensation for moral harm, costs, losses, lost turnover, or liabilities of any nature which may arise from the use of the website, it’s contents or manufactured products. Whether foreseen or unforeseen. Zeal 3D Printing Services liability shall be limited to the total amount paid by the customer for their order.
6) ENTIRE AGREEMENTThe entire contract is embodied in this writing. There are no understandings, agreements, representations, or warranties, either oral or written, relative to the products, including statements made in or conduct implied from past dealings that are not fully expressed herein. No oral or any other form of statement after the acceptance of the purchase order purporting to modify the said terms and conditions shall be binding unless consented to in writing by a duly authorised officer of Zeal 3d Printing in a document making specific reference to this transaction or after a transaction has been made.