Zeal 3D Printing Services
Zeal has FDM (Fused deposition modeling) &SLA (Stereolithography) 3D printers for all of your needs! We print your 3D models at best possible quality.
Advantages of 3D Printing:
- 3D printing provides a wide variety of manufactured products, including customizable products and even an individual's personal designs.
- Rapid Prototyping: Products can more quickly go from just a design to an actual prototype.
- Just like the previous advantage, the manufacturing speed for a large number of final products is equally fast.
- Even though the initial setup costs are higher, 3D printing has become cheaper than cheap labor in third world countries. Additionally, the costs of 3D printing are still decreasing, with the potential of 3D printers in homes in the near future. Furthermore, the costs of customized products are the same for mass production products.
- With traditional manufacturing technologies, it is much faster and cheaper to manufacture additional products that you probably know that you will eventually need. However with 3D printing, only products that are sold need to be manufactured, thus warehousing of excess inventory is significantly less needed.
- One of the innovative products that 3D printing may provide is the manufacturing of customizable human body parts or organs. While these usages are still experimental, the potential advantages are huge. Imagine doctors quickly building and replacing critical organs, such as the heart, lungs, or liver that will have almost no chance of donor rejection, since the organs will be built using the patients unique characters and DNA.
Along with 3D printing services we also provide
Zeal 3D CAD Services
Established in Melbourne, Australia, Zeal CAD is the one of leading mechanical engineering solution Provider Company in Australia and currently engages in variety of engineering projects in Australia to support our customers in their use of engineering technology.
Services We Provide:
- 3D Modeling
- Finite Element Analysis
- 3D Design
- Drafting Services
- Reverse Engineering
- CAD Drawing
Why ZEAL CAD Services:
- Expertise and Experience merged to give best Quality results
- Competitive Rates - ever matching the industry rates
- Security and Confidentiality at highest priority
Zeal 3D Scanning Services
Zeal provides 3D scanning services using structured light scanners and laser scanners. Zeal utilizes the Range 7 and Vivid 9i 3D laser scanners as well as a variety of other tools for data collection. Specialized softwares are used to align the different point clouds together. The final data set can then be post processed to the desired file format for the customers application.
We utilize state of the art non-contact, laser based hardware and software scanning technology that produces highly accurate scan data. The combination of leading-edge technology and low overhead allows us to offer high quality 3D scanning and digital reverse engineering services at a much lower price.
Reverse engineering, dimensional inspection, and 3D design services are performed either onsite or at our facility.
We scan the objects up to 200 cubic centimeters. We also provide the 3D printed parts from post processed scan data.
Services We Provide:
- High-accuracy 3D scanning
- Onsite 3D scanning of large objects
- Face and body scanning
- Reverse engineering to native CAD formats
- Dimensional inspection
- Rapid prototyping
File Formats We Deliver:
- Native, fully-parametric 3D CAD: SolidWorks, ProE Wildfire, Siemens NX, Autodesk Inventor
- Neutral CAD: .x_t, .x_b, .igs, .stp, .sat
- Polygon models: .stl, .obj, .3ds, .wrl, .dxf, .collada
- Inspection reports: .pdf, .xls