3D PRINTING SERVICES
3D printing in Australia is changing for better with more companies adopting this technology for their benefits. Zeal 3D printing is a 3D printing service provider which provides using Selective Laser Sintering (SLS), Selective Laser Melting (SLM), Multi-jet Modeling (MJM), Stereolithographic (SLA), Polyjet 3D printing and Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) technologies. We provide 3D printing in more than 25 materials.
ZEAL 3D PRINTING SERVICES offers a comprehensive range of rapid prototyping services and technologies to help manufacturers and designers develop and evaluate new products quickly, economically and with less risk. Employing proven rapid prototyping technologies which include 3D printing, vacuum casting and CNC machining, we can take your concept or design and bring it to life in just days. You will receive professional advice about the rapid prototyping service that best suits your needs, whether that’s a plastic or a metal prototype to test form, fit and function, or as a starting point for any of our downstream manufacturing services.
We also online 3D printing service provider so that you connect with us through internet and save your precious time. We have over 20 years of experience in the rapid prototyping services industry and have the latest materials, machining and assembly technologies to bring your product to life within a few days. Our experienced team in Melbourne, Australia will coordinate your project at every stage from the initial cost analysis evaluation to final delivery. Advances in post-production allow for plastic or metal 3d printing parts to be painted and textured providing that finished appearance. Our in-house paint shop can spray your plastic or metal parts to match most looks.
Zeal 3D Plastic Printing
At Zeal 3D Printing, we offer plastic 3D printing service in ABS or PLA plastic, nylon plastic, transparent acrylic, white acrylic, elasto-plastic, frosted detail plastic, and metallic plastic. We design and print components from materials that exhibit mechanical and aesthetic properties. Zeal 3D experts have the required skills and experience to design and print any complex 3D model using the right materials, using SLS technology, in which a laser is the main source of energy for sintering powdered material. The best thing about 3D printing plastic is that it doesn't require any support and tooling. It is used for creating parts that cannot be obtained from traditional manufacturing methods.
Zeal 3D Metal Printing
We provide comprehensive metal 3D printing services to a range of industries, using DMLS and SLM technologies which are power-based fusion technology. These technologies are best for prototyping and final production of lightweight parts, with maximum features, and complex geometries. We are also adept at handling post-printing work required for metal 3D printing. Our design studio has sophisticated tools most suitable for processing post-machining works. We are experienced in using tools for drilling, grinding, CNC milling, etc. Our finishing processes ensure that the final products match up to the CAD design specifications.
Types of 3D Printing Techonologies
Industrial and commercial 3d printing technologies are of numerous types depending on the requirement and what kind of material is going to be used. Following is the list of the most used industrial 3d printing technologies.
- Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM) - FDM 3d printing is the oldest and most proficient 3d printing technology in which the object is printed by selectively depositing melted filaments in a pre-set dimension in a layer by layer fashion. The materials used in FDM are thermoplastic polymers which come in filament form. This process is perfectly suitable for small batch production.
- Stereolithography (SLA) - SLA is a widely used additive manufacturing process in which an object is manufactured by selectively a polymer resin in a layer by layer approach using an ultraviolet (UV) laser beam source. The resins used in the SLA process are photosensitive thermoset polymers that come in a liquid form. We have a wide range of material options available for 3d printing in SLA technology
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) - In SLS 3d printing this Selective laser Sintering process, micro granules of plastic, ceramic or glass are infused together by heat using a high-power laser to form a solid, three-dimensional object. It is also widely used for colour 3d printing service.
- PolyJet Printing - PolyJet printing is a powerful 3D printing technology that produces refined, accurate and polished parts, rapid prototypes and utility tooling. With the help of microscopic layer resolution, the accuracy achieved here is 0.014 mm. It can manufacture thin walls and detailed complex shapes using the desired filament.
There are various multicolor polyjet materials are available which are used for creating figurine and interesting 3d miniature printing. We offer a complete range of polyjet printing to craft your every idea into a reality.
- Multi-jet Modeling – MJM uses layers of liquid acrylic polymers onto a build platform with a printhead with one or more nozzles. These layers are cured by exposure to UV lamps. The printhead follows are predefined path (created using a CAD model), until a layer is completely printed.
- Direct Metal Laser Sintering – DMLS is a power-based fusion technology employed in the service of 3D metal printing. This is considered one of the best methods for prototyping and final production of lightweight parts, with maximum features, and complex geometries.
Small Batch And Mass Production
- Plastic Injection Molding & CNC Machining Services -We are one of the largest companies offering best in class plastic injection molding and vacuum mold casting services to cater your every need.
- Plastic Injection Molding - Plastic Injection molding is a manufacturing method for crafting parts by injecting the molten material into a mold to get the desired shape. This process can be carried out with a host 3D printing plastic materials from thermoplastics for functional parts to high detail resins or thermosets for visual prototypes.
- CNC Machining - Computer Numerical Control is an automated control process of machining tools by means a predefined computer program. A CNC machine holds the item to meet customizations done by a coded programmed.
- Vacuum Casting Service – Using CAD and SLA, we build highly heat-resistant master Patterns. Then, using RTV silicon rubber and silicone vacuum casting, molds are made. Our RTV silicone molds and polyurethane vacuum castingmolds are good for making up to 50 copies of the master pattern. We are affordable and fast. We use a variety of materials. Our casts are accurate with immaculate finishes. We also offer rapid prototypes and engineering models in an amazingly varied range.
Industries We Serve
We offer 3D scan and print services including injection molding, vacuum casting and CNC machining service numerous industries. Here are a few niches where we deliver our high-quality services such as precision CNC milling and more.
- Automobile: The automobile sector is growing at a rapid speed and demands bulk additive manufacturing applications. Zeal offers amazing services such as vacuum casting service and CNC precision machining applications to cater to large scale 3d printing requirements of this industry.
- Architecture - For design communication in architecture, nothing makes an impression or instills confidence quite like a scaled-model. Zeal 3D printers can be trusted to undertake and accomplish the painstaking task of translating the promises of a blueprint into an awe-inspiring visual with fine custom detail and full color so that architectural firms can build their reputation on a strong foundation. Help your clients better visualize designs, reduce the hours spent creating and redrafting models and create a library of reusable designs – all this with the aid of our superior multicolor 3D printing services.
- Custom product designing: We are among the largest additive manufacturing and injection molding company which promises to draft any of your complex product design into a beautiful and robust end product. Get a 3d printing instant quote for your product design and manufacturing from our team. Call us now to know more.
- Medical Industry: Additive manufacturing is completely transforming the medical industry for a better future. Just because of this interactive application, students can learn arduous concepts in an easy way. We are proud 3d designing service provider helping education domain.
- Education Industry: The education industry is among the largest consumers of 3d printing technology. We are a proud partner of many schools and universities providing quality education solutions to make learning a sheer fun. Our team is expert in creating interactive educational 3d models to make the study sessions more attentive and interesting.
We pride ourselves on adhering to the highest standards of customer service for all of our projects. We provide online 3D printing services so that you connect with us through internet and save your precious time. We also provide 3D scanning services in Melbourne. So, the next time you open your browser to type “3D scanning services near me”, you know you have the perfect partner in Zeal 3D.
SLS 3D Printing
3D Printed Car Parts
SLA 3D Printing
FDM 3D Printing
Metal 3D Printing
FDM 3D Printed Gift
3D Printing Jewelry Design
Multicolour 3D Printing